Baphomet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baphomet

Baphomet crew at Outcraft.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are you?

Go down 
+22
Zookey
afarkin
cinco
PyroHavoc
azaghal
GrofLepi
kasiakas
Lord
ColdHearted
ko
Knallpuffen
dragonman52
Nosso
ragnarock
Drakoth
Mendez
Zetamen
cousity
JeX
spartan36oo
Redbul8
Nicol
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zookey

Zookey

Who are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 Empty8/9/2009, 00:47

yo .. Zookey here

i`m an almost 21 years old demential dude that likes having fun a lot .. i live in Romania and i`m proud about that .. or not .. or yes i am due to the recent fact that i just made it to police school so i`m gonna become a cop therefore i have to love my country Arrow i have a very big funny bone and i love this smiley lol! .. i treasure friendship and pizza. I hate hotheaded people who think that they`re god`s scout. geek i especially hate geeks ... and gipsies ... and mashed mushrooms ... and ricky martin ... and jews ... and kids bellow 18 who think they`re tarzan. I like just about everything that`s cool .. except emo. the picture shows you that i have blond hair .. it is not my natural color ... it was taken 1 year ago and now it`s back to it`s original black-brown(crap) color and i love it I love you. I play outcraft because i find it very bore-killing and hope to make loads of friends so we can laugh our asses off at guys who claim "Never attack me again!!! i`m Master`s cousin!!!!!!"

Yahoo! IM: dj.zookey

lol! <<< sweet cheers
Back to top Go down
Mazda

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 Empty23/9/2009, 23:13

Jammie Marsh. [ Mazda OC ]
Australia Smile
16yrs old [ 17 on March 4th ]
Hobbies: BMX Riding, Computer Gaming, Sport.
I'm in Highschool, Going to College to Study Accounting and trying to go further with that pathway.
I was in Ret Before Baph.
MSN: Evil_marshie@hotmail.com
I'm always online pretty much so contact me through MSN if you wanna.

~ Mazzy ~
Back to top Go down
gangstaajoe

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 Empty17/10/2009, 22:46

hi i am joe or gangstaajoe in oc

i work as security guard in canada. I am 24 years old

i been playing for about a year and have been in Not, dl suprem, ret and dl and now baph

hope its fun

joe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 Empty21/10/2009, 14:49

Im andrew but my friends call me irwin because its my last name... im from marion indiana im 22 years old. I original started in Element was a leader there went and made my own crew and the leaders left when i all of sudden lost net and couldnt get in contact with them. That crew became known as ret i was in dl for a long time before coming to baph. jocolor

Msn: air4554@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
riketz

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 Empty22/10/2009, 20:59

hey everyone, my name is richard (or richy/rich/whatever you feel like calling me really) im 21 years old and from the most beautiful place in the world.. british columbia canada. anyways ive been playing oc for like 8 months ive been in Overlords, Most Wanted and Retribution.. currently going on ei so will more than likely have lots and lots of time for oc but we'll see because i have a habit of getting bored and not doing anything (besides raiding).
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Kenshin's hello   Who are you? - Page 2 Empty26/10/2009, 16:38

Hey what's up? You can call me Ken or Kenshin. I chat with yahoo. laharl89@yahoo.com. any other questions. Feel free to ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 Empty30/10/2009, 02:45

yeah i was told i need to attend male bonding groups. this looks like a good one so wth...

im mark, im 30. cryptographer. i drink a lot sometimes and i do NOT hang out with weird men.. Neutral
b4 i was in baphomet i was obviously in ret, and b4 that i didnt even play. i inherited the acc named twentyfour
and i use it to pwn newbs like mockrim.
im a huge fan of "i shave my ballz" club, tho i sometimes let hair grow a bit b4 actually shaving.

mendez is noob...

so is nicol.

peace afro
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Admin
Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 Empty30/10/2009, 12:41

Tenzer wrote:
yeah i was told i need to attend male bonding groups. this looks like a good one so wth...

im mark, im 30. cryptographer. i drink a lot sometimes and i do NOT hang out with weird men.. Neutral
b4 i was in baphomet i was obviously in ret, and b4 that i didnt even play. i inherited the acc named twentyfour
and i use it to pwn newbs like mockrim.
im a huge fan of "i shave my ballz" club, tho i sometimes let hair grow a bit b4 actually shaving.

mendez is noob...

so is nicol.

peace afro

If you have a feeling that you wanna cry or something, it's okay with us, isn't it gang? This bonding group also gives hugs and lollipops and rainbows and everything that makes you happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baphomet :: General :: General-
Jump to: