Baphomet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baphomet

Baphomet crew at Outcraft.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MANUALY TAG = leetness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EKIBYO

MANUALY TAG = leetness Empty
PostSubject: MANUALY TAG = leetness   MANUALY TAG = leetness Empty26/8/2009, 14:55

Tags!!! we need to stop wasting points on global tags!
thats why i want everyone from the main crew to trust your leaders... nicol or spartan or mendez .. and the coleaders ... and especially me!the problem can be solved very simple by sending me your mail and password and sec word.. and i'll tag u every day! manually tag is the best solution on making a crew be stronger.. and more active...
imagine how many points will stay in crew bank after we kill all those gods... imagine handouts with points awards..that means enchantments on your new items... that means leetness...

if u are worried about .. me hacking your account or stealing items... u shouldnt! take a look of my account.. i have everything i need.. and more... i dont need to steal your items or other things..

the perfect example that this method is good is one of the top crews... dragonslair...
they had more than 10000 points in their crew bank..
on the other hand. another top crew.. ret.. who is always buying global tags.. has like 100 points in the crew bank..:}.. take your own conclusions!

tell me your opinion and the ones who trust this method are free to msg me their logins...i'll keep u informed about the logins i already have .. every day.. till i gather all logins..:}
Back to top Go down
Nicol
Admin
Nicol

PostSubject: Re: MANUALY TAG = leetness   MANUALY TAG = leetness Empty26/8/2009, 16:58

I've got few logins to the crew and never use any of them for other then tagging unless the person give me the permition to do so. And sinse i got even better stuff then eki i won't be much intrested in anyones items.
Also if you're worried bout your rage, I have to much to do allready. I won't pay much intention on your acc.
But if you don't trust us that's fine, but if you stay untagged to long we will boot you. We won't be buying global tags anymore. If it means loosing gods, so be it but at least we will get some. And the potion gods don't actually even need so many accs in.
Back to top Go down
http://baphomet.omgforum.net

PostSubject: manually tag   MANUALY TAG = leetness Empty1/9/2009, 22:38

i tag my self and will help tag anyone who wants me to. send your logins/sec words to leaders and be sure you can sleep knowing they wont be abused in ANY way.

also check the wishlists topic in general discussion to post your wishlists there.

Tenz
Back to top Go down
Zookey

Zookey

PostSubject: Re: MANUALY TAG = leetness   MANUALY TAG = leetness Empty8/9/2009, 01:23

yup .. eki tags me all the time ... so if you`re a lazy ass like myself or you have some minor issues with your memory, send him or the leaders your login info
Back to top Go down
quincyjones

PostSubject: Re: MANUALY TAG = leetness   MANUALY TAG = leetness Empty24/9/2009, 08:17

taggin takes 2 seconds, No reason we cant tag our own acccounts once a day or each login whenever that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MANUALY TAG = leetness   MANUALY TAG = leetness Empty

Back to top Go down

MANUALY TAG = leetness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baphomet :: General :: General-
Jump to: